Downhole Technology provides detailed plug rig-up and running procedures upon request. On-site instruction is also available.
When running Boss Hog frac plugs, it is recommended to:
- Know the viscosities of the fluids to be used.
- Know how to calculate annular velocities for the various IDs found in the well.
- Follow proper storage, maintenance, and record keeping to contribute to reliability.
- Follow the procedures for running the work string through the lubricator and frac tree.
- Follow the pump rate and wireline speed recommendations, monitoring weight and annular velocity.
- Follow detailed procedures for proper flush, installation, pumpdown, and frac for setting the plug, perforating, and coming out of the well.